Oh so super moisturizing. Like a silky bar full of skin-loving goodness that not only hydrates your body, but soothes and heals your skin ailments!
Now that you have your eye on our amazing No 015, you are SO close to having the shower of your dreams. Imagine the soft, silky suds gently cleansing your skin as you rub Clean over your parched skin. The bubbles sliding down the drain, leaving you skin glowing and so hydrated. The aroma filling the shower stall helps you to relax and enjoy your short time in the shower. After you gently pat dry, … do you even need that lotion?
Though you might be able to skip it, we always suggest applying a lotion to lock-in the moisture after patting dry. And , if you are ready to add to your natural clean experience, make sure to get a jar of our No 006 Body Cream to finish things off the way nature intended.
Product Ingredient Highlights
- American emu oil: Hydrating and deeply penetrating oil. Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound healing. Perfect for everyday use to avoid dryness after washing.
- Olive oil: Soften your skin with its deep penetration. Wrinkle prevention. Treat dandruff and psoriasis. Hydrate and nourish the skin. Excellent for shaving and relieving chapped skin.
- Castor oil: Rich in ricinoleic acid which fights the P-acnes battery. Highly concentrated fatty acids which penetrate the skin easily for deep hydration. Useful in fading scars and encouraging healthy tissue growth.
- Coconut oil: Natural sun protectant. Eliminate moisture loss in the skin. Disinfectant and anti-microbial. Vitamin E. Antiaging properties. Contributes to cellular health and tissue repair.
- Essential oil of lavender: Helps treat acne and detoxify the skin with its powerful antioxidants. Help for tired muscles. Aromatherapy benefits.
- Or, Essential oil of lemon and lavender: Increase lack luster of dull skin. Rejuvenates sagging, tired-looking skin. Treat pimples and various skin disorders. Calming, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic and anti-fungal. Plus lavender benefits.
Apply to wet skin and lather. Rinse well.
American Emu oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Sodium Hydroxide (lye) and essential oils for scent of Lavender or Lemon & Rosemary.
American Emu Oil manufactured in the USA.
Posted by jenny farris on Mar 6th 2017
Very easy on my skin. One minor negative- it discolored my wash cloth.
I lov.my soaps
Posted by Angela Cannon on Sep 19th 2016
Purchased lavender& rosemary soap Purchased lavender& rosemary soap absolutely lov them.
Posted by Unknown on Jun 15th 2016
Pleasantly surprised. Nice lather, creamy and rinses well. Good news...it doesn't melt or deteriorate after use.