You want the softest lips ever? Of course you do! What a silly question right? Well we have to say what is “silly” - or more likely practically a crime - is all of those other cheap, waxy balms out there that keep your lips parched and chapped. We think its a marketing ploy. They need to look to mother nature instead of chemicals!
XXXX’s No 014 is made for people like you and me. We don’t want something that isn’t from nature. We want ultra infused healing herbs and essential oils mixed with only nature’s most perfect ingredients. We want emu oil as our base because it is intensely healing and deeply penetrating. We want the best, and thank goodness it is right here.
Get those lips healed now! And don’t forget to grab one for your BFF and your significant other or you are going to lose yours. Just saying, its happened before.
Product Ingredient Highlights
- Emu oil: Long lasting deep hydration. Healing and anti-inflammation. Carrier oil which aids in the penetration of active ingredients.
- Apricot kernel oil: Rich anti-inflammatory. Support skin’s health. Antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant, skin protectant.
- Calendula flowers: Also known as marigold. Ancient healing properties revered by Egyptians. Great healing properties. Addresses inflamed, itchy and irritated skin conditions. Soothing and softening for the skin.
- Comfrey leaf: Allantoin moisturizes and influences skin’s healing properties. Vitamins A, B and C. Encourages new skin growth for luscious lips.
- Slippery elm bark: Smooth the skin. Heals wounds and abrasions.
- Olive leaf: Fights bacteria. Antioxidant protectant. Contains vitamins A and E for deep hydration.
- Elder flowers: Soften skin and protect from oxidants.
- Fennel seed: Reduce inflamed areas. Sooth.
- Rosemary leaf: Support collagen fibers deep in the skin. Reduce skin irritations and moisturize dry skin.
- Burdock root: Calm conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Bees wax: Anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing. Skin protective barrier which will also hold in moisture and reduce dryness. anti-bacterial, humectant. Vitamin A to support cell turnover. Encourage wound healing as well as dermatitis, eczema and other related skin conditions.
- Zinc oxide: Organic sun filter that offers broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Treat topical ulcers and other skin wounds. Natural anti-bacterial properties.
- Essential oil of tangerine: Source of antioxidants. Soothing, cleansing and purifying for the skin.
- Essential oil of peppermint: Creates a cooling sensation. Nourishes dull skin and improves texture.
Swipe over dry lips as often as needed or desired.
American Emu Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Calendula flowers, Comfrey leaf, Slippery Elm Bark, Olive leaf, Elder flowers, Fennel seed, Rosemary leaf, Burdock root, Bees wax, Zinc Oxide, Essential Oils of Tangerine and Peppermint.
American Emu Oil manufactured in the USA.
1 tube stick balm.