The most intense anti-aging serum you will ever use! Guaranteed. Full of essential fatty acids that moisturize and create a supple, smooth skin tone. Oh, you can feel and smell this ultra special blend working the minute you put it on. The beautiful earthy scents of frankincense and myrrh emulsified with lemon, rosemary, tangerine and oh so many more amazing oils will have your skin singing sweet songs as you lay me down to sleep. Deeply breathe in the bouquet as you slip away gently. Let your skin work its wonders while you get some ZZZ’s.
INTENSE EARTHY BOUQUET – A few drops is all that is necessary.
Organically grown herbs and specially blended oils are waiting for you. Learn what makes No 012 so amazing.
Product Ingredient Highlights
- Emu oil: Penetration enhancer. Carrier oil with anti-inflammatory properties. Skin healing, hydrating and soothing. Skin thickening.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich anti-inflammatory. Skin health support. Antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant, skin protectant.
- Apple Stem Cells (Malus Domestica): Patented stem cell technology. In a nutshell the Uttwiler Spatlauber apple can teach you skin’s cells how to act like they are young again. Instead of being sluggish and slow to regenerate, the spatlauber apple gives your cells a pep talk. March! Forward. Look younger. Replicate more quickly. Make those fine lines disappear! Go team go!
- Calandula Flowers: Healing and anti-inflammatory.
- Comfrey leaf: Promote cellular growth, healing and hydration with allantoin. Antiinflammatory.
- Slippery elm bark: Healing and inflammation reduction.
- Olive leaf: Full of antioxidants. High in linoleic acid. Heal and hydrate the skin.
- Elder flowers: Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and C. Fade pigment and spots/marks/blemishes.
- Fennel seed: Fight germs and reduce swelling. Astringent. Firm and tone the skin. Boost elasticity. Reduce puffy eyes. Hydrate and feed the skin.
- Rosemary leaf: Support collagen. Moisturize
- Burdock root: Skin hydration. Antibacterial antiseptic topical.
- Essential oil of Geranium: Treat acne. Reduce inflammation. Tightens facial skin and slows the effects of aging. Antiseptic wound healing. Excellent for eczema and dermatitis.
- Essential oil of Rose: Highly antioxidant. Aids in lightening stretch marks, scars due to its healing properties. Skin cooling and astringent. Healing inflammation. Improves skin texture. Antiseptic protection.
- Tamanu oil: Promotes the formation of new tissues. Wound healing. Skin regenerator. Antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Has been used to treat leprosy and gangrene! Inhibits tumor productions on the skin. Helps dull pain on the skin.
- Essential oil of Lavender: One of the most beneficial oils in the treatment of acne. Lavender inhibits the bacteria that cause infection. Able to reduce the signs of scarring after healing. Pain relief.
- Frankincense: Promotes the regeneration of healthy cells. Promotes health in existing cells and tissues. Powerful astringent. Minimize age spots and crows feet around the eyes and cheeks. Tone and tighten skin.
- Lemon: Deeply nourishing for the skin. Antiseptic for skin infections. Natural toning, balancing and rejuvenating.
- Eucalyptus: Turns into ozone upon air exposure which creates an antiseptic. Wound healing and calming. Shields irritated areas from rising infections.
- Rosemary: Supports collagen development. Reduction in skin irritations. Deep hydration in the skin.
- Sandalwood: Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory. Astringent/disinfectant. Soothes skin, relieves swelling and irritation. Cures infections and promotes a fresh, cool feeling on the skin.
- Carrot: Ancient Greek healing oil. Healing abscesses and skin disorders. Extracted from wild carrot seeds by steam distillation. Rich in carotene, vitamins A and E. Antioxidant with benefits for the skin and eyes.
- Evening primrose: Rich source of fatty acid and gamma linolenic acid which is indispensable for the skin. Touted as an eczema cure-all. Very gentle. Increases circulation which is excellent for tired and dry eyes. Conditioner. Anti-inflammatory.
- Borage: Essential fatty acid GLA (gamma linolenic acid 20-24%) is most effective in the treatment of skin disorders and for healthy skin maintenance. Treats eczema and dermatitis in humans and animals.
- Tangerine: Full of vitamins C and A. Maintains oil balance in the skin. Nourishing.
- Seabuckthorn: Essential fatty acids. Nourishing, regenerative and restorative. Healing skin injuries, burns, wounds, eczema, sun damaged skin and abrasions. Combats wrinkles and acute dryness.
- In a recent study in France 96% of women claim their skin was more hydrated after 2 weeks and 100% hydrated after 1 month. Up to 79% decrease in total area of spots and discolorations. 87% reported reduced fine lines and pore size. 91% of women felt their skin appeared more youthful, smoother and more radiant. 100% of the women tested reported softer, more supple skin after 1 month.
- Copious amounts of phytosterol, Vitamins C and E, Betacarotene, antioxidants and carotenoid. Wrinkle preventative. Reduces skin roughness, depth of wrinkles and lines.
- Myrrh: Gentle to the skin. Promotes a even, youthful complexion. Soothes fissured and chapped skin. Diminishes scars and spotting on the skin.
Shake prior to using. Apply a few drops to a clean face each night.
American Emu oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Apple Stem Cells (Malus Domestica), Calendula flowers, Comfrey leaf, Slippery Elm Bark, Olive leaf, Elder flowers, Fennel seed, Rosemary leaf, Burdock root, essential oils of: Geranium, Rose, Tamanu, Lavender, Frankincense, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Carrot, Evening Primrose, Borage, Tangerine, Seabuckthorn, Myrrh, Optiphen Plus.
American Emu Oil manufactured in the USA.
My New 'Can't Live without It!'
Posted by Michele Guerin on Jan 12th 2017
I Love this serum, I love the smell of it, the light feel of it and how my skin feels and looks after using it. A little goes a long way- so don't feel like you have to use a full dropper. It isn't oily, it absorbs into your skin easily. When I ran out of it, my skin felt dry, despite using moisturizer (which I use with the serum). I swear, some of my facial lines have melted away and I attribute it to the serum. My face does not look like 61 years have gone by....I heartily recommend having a constant inventory of this product. I wish they sold it in multiple packs for a little bit of a discount.