Everyone Needs an amazing, natural Eye Cream
Keep those windows looking bright and tight. Make sure your soul-full glances are free from dark circles and puffiness with the amazing No 011 eye cream. Naturally regenerate with essential oils, emu oil and shea.
Your eyes have thinner skin than the rest of your face. They are more sensitive and quicker to show the signs of aging and distress. Fight that with natural botanicals and patented Eyeseryl (Acetyl tetrapeptide-5).
What makes this cream so special?
Eyeseryl Acetyl tetrapeptide-5: According to Lipotec, the company that makes Acetyl tetrapeptide-5, this peptide “can fight puffy eyebags by working on several mechanisms, like improving the vascular system and strengthening the skin under the eyes preventing fluid accumulation.”
The draining effect of EYESERYL(R) SOLUTION B achieves a reduction of puffy eyebags in only 15 days - fast anti-eyebag action. In Vivo testing of 20 female volunteers aged 18 to 65 applied a cream containing 0.01% of EYESERYL(R) SOLUTION was applied 2x daily during 60 days. Several parameters were measured instrumentally, visually and physically evaluated by a dermatologist. View the dramatic improvement within the first 15 days alone in the following pictures.
Puffiness under the eyes is greatly reduced, even after only 15 days: 70% of the volunteers had improved at Day 15. At the end of the test 95% of the volunteers had improved.
Elasticity, as measured with a Cutometer, had a 30% increase after 30 days.
Moisturization, as measured with a corneometer, is significantly increased after 60 days.
- Emu oil: Deeply penetrating. Capable of pushing other ingredients deeper into the skin for more profound results. Healing, anti-inflammatory, skin thickening.
- Shea butter: Protect skin’s natural oils. Reduce inflammation. Treat skin allergies, dermatitis, eczema, wrinkles, burns, frostbite.
- Apricot kernel oil: Anti-inflammatory. Deeply support the skin’s health. Benefits: anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-oxidant. Protective balm for the skin.
- Aloe vera: Moisturizing. Antibacterial and antiseptic. Natural healing ointment. Cooling and soothing properties.
- Calendula flowers: Reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- Comfrey leaf: Allantoin rich. Promote cellular growth. Reduce inflammation and healing.
- Slippery elm bark: Natural healing and anti-inflammation salve.
- Burdock root: Dry skin treatment and antibacterial antiseptic.
- Olive leaf: Antioxidant rich. Full of linoleic acid. Deeply hydrating. Healing.
- Elder flowers: Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and vitamin C. Excellent for fading marks on the skin.
- Fennel seed: Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Fight germs and bacteria, reduce swelling. Natural astringent. Skin firming and toning. Maintain elasticity of skin. Anti-cellulite. Reduces puffy eyes. Nourish and plump skin cells with moisture.
- Rosemary leaf: Collagen support. Reduce skin irritations and hydrate dry skin.
- Essential oil of Carrot: Ancient Greek healing oil. Healing abscesses and skin disorders. Extracted from wild carrot seeds by steam distillation. Rich in carotene, vitamins A and E. Antioxidant with benefits for the skin and eyes.
- Essential oil of lemon: Used for varicose veins, acne and other skin abnormalities. Nourishing for the skin.
- Evening primrose: Rich source of fatty acid and gamma linolenic acid which is essential for the skin. Touted as an eczema cure-all. Very gentle. Boosts circulation which is excellent for tired and dry eyes. Moisturizer. Anti-inflammatory.
- Myrrh: Soothing to the skin. Promotes a smooth, youthful complexion. Soothes cracked and chapped skin. Fades scars and spots.
- Seabuckthorn: Essential fatty acids. Nourishing, regenerative and restorative. Healing skin injuries, burns, wounds, eczema, sun damaged skin and abrasions. Combats wrinkles and acute dryness.
- In a recent study in France 96% of women claim their skin was more hydrated after 2 weeks and 100% hydrated after 1 month. Up to 79% decrease in total area of spots and discolorations. 87% reported reduced fine lines and pore size. 91% of women felt their skin appeared more youthful, smoother and more radiant. 100% of the women tested reported softer, more supple skin after 1 month.
- Copious amounts of phytosterol, Vitamins C and E, Betacarotene, antioxidants and carotenoid. Wrinkle preventative. Reduces skin roughness, depth of wrinkles and lines.
- Rosemary: Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. Stimulate circulation and promotes a more even skin tone. Cool feeling of relief.
- Grapefruit: Rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, minerals, carotene and lycopene. Antioxidant protecting the skin from the environment. Stimulates collagen production that to firm and soften the skin.
- Tangerine: Helps maintain oil and moisture balance in the skin. Vitamins C and A.
- Slippery elm bark: Natural anti-inflammatory healing balm.
- Fennel: Fights germs and bacteria on the skin. Reduces swelling from pimples. Aids in elasticity.
- brings smoothness and elasticity to the skin. Renews damaged skin and treats pigmentation. Smooth wrinkles. Amino acids help
Gently pat onto entire eye area after cleansing morning and evening.
American Emu oil, unrefined fair-trade Shea butter, Apricot Kernel oil, Aloe Vera, Calendula flowers, Comfrey leaf, Slippery Elm Bark, Burdock root, Olive leaf, Elder flowers, Fennel seed, Rosemary leaf, Vegetable emulsifier, Stearic acid, IPM, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium, Optiphen Plus, Triethanolomine, essential oils of Carrot, Lemon, Evening Primrose, Myrrh, Seabuckthorn, Rosemary, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Water, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5.
American Emu Oil manufactured in the USA.