Protecting and Organic
It is of utmost importance that you apply sunscreen every day. It has been proven time and time again that sun burns lead to sun damage and even skin cancer. The easiest way to protect your skin is to slather on some SPF every day.
What is easier than having SPF built right into your organic daily face cream?
Safe for the whole family. Organic sun filters (non-whitening zinc oxide) in a pure emu oil and coconut oil base. Non-comedogenic, with healthy botanicals for the skin. Excellent for daily hydration after cleansing with No 007 and toning (No 008).
What makes No 009 Protect special?
- Emu oil: Natural AEA Certified. Deeply penetrating. Shown to enhance sun screen benefits. Hydrating, non-comedogenic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Burn healing *just in case you forgot your Protect!
- Coconut oil: Natural sun protectant. Eliminate moisture loss in the skin. Disinfectant and anti-microbial. Vitamin E. Antiaging properties. Contributes to cellular health and tissue repair.
- Organic zinc oxide: Natural mineral that provides the safest and most effective protection from UV & UVB rays. Micronized, non-whitening. Wound healing. Reduce blemishes and skin irritations.
- Apricot kernel oil: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, skin maintenance, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-oxidant.
- Chamomile: Calm skin irritations. Anti-bacterial, fungal, inflammatory and antiseptic!
- Comfrey: Cellular development. Reduction in inflammation. Therapeutic.
- Burdock root: Control blemishes. Hydrate dry skin. Antibacterial properties.
- Olive leaf: Antioxidant rich. Linoleic acid. Natural healing of the skin.
- Fennel: Germ and bacteria fighting. Calm pimple inflammation. Improves elasticity in aging skin.
- Rosemary: Collagen maintenance. Calm skin frustrations and acne eruptions.
Apply daily after cleansing and every 3 hours as needed for prolonged exposure.
Emu oil, Coconut oil, Organic Zinc Oxide, distilled water, Apricot Kernel oil, Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), Comfrey (Symphytum uplandicum), Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Elder (Sambucus nigra L.), Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra), Burdock Root (Arctium asteraceae), Olive Leaf (Olea europaea), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), IPM, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium, Optiphen Plus and Triethanolomine (natural preservatives).
American Emu Oil manufactured in the USA.