PH Balancing For All Skin Types.
Now that your face is squeaky clean and balanced, it is time to do the finishing step of the cleansing process. Our No 008 is a gorgeous natural rosewater toner with emu oil. Exactly what your skin needs to tense the pores, soothe and cool.
Normalize oil production, balance pH levels and deep cleanse the skin with essential oils and rosewater. Perfect for acne skin, aging skin and all those types in between.
Understand what each ingredient will do to help your skin:
- Rosewater: Sooth and cool sensitive or irritated skin. Balance oily skin. Soften, tone, revitalize skin. Anti-oxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Nourish the skin.
- Witch Hazel: Natural astringent. Prevent blemishes and blackheads. Tighten skin and reduce inflammation.
- Comfrey leaf: Promote new cell growth with allantoin content. Minimize inflammation. Heal rashes. Stimulate healthy skin.
- Chamomile flowers: Soothe sensitive skin. Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory.
- Emu oil: Healing, penetrating, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Essential oils of Peppermint, sandalwood, geranium and Rose.
Apply with a cotton ball to a freshly cleansed face. Air dry.
Distilled water, Rose petals, Witch Hazel, Comfrey leaf, Chamomile flowers, Essential oils of: Peppermint, Sandalwood, Geranium Rose, Emu Oil, *(MANDATORY microbial blend): Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
American Emu Oil manufactured in the USA.
The Best Toner Ever Used
Posted by Aleks on Mar 14th 2017
This toner right here is just the most perfect Toner I have ever used I have oily skin and I've tried all the toners their other company platinum skincare offers when I found out they had a separate emu oil company with products all based off emu oil I said I'll give it a shot. see their platinum skincare line was fantastic ! Nothing wrong with it at all but for some reason my skin just would continue to get that oily film towards the end of the day and I wondered why, well I used the Toner which has rosewater and this line is more on the natural side more organic and it worked beautifully I've been using it for over a month now ! and will continue since then I switched over to this line and see how it is. For now buy this toner you definitely won't regret it.